Let the Tempe Tourism Office staff assist you in planning your next vacation, meeting or tour to Tempe. You may contact us via email, phone, fax or mail.
Tempe Tourism Office
51 West Third Street, Suite 105
Tempe, Arizona 85281 USA
800-283-6734 (USA & Canada)
The Tempe Tourism Office is a non-profit organization devoted to marketing Tempe, Arizona as a desirable visitor and group destination site. The Tempe Tourism Office's mission is to provide visitors, media professionals and meeting planners with information on Tempe hotels, Tempe restaurants, Tempe entertainment and local points of interest. To learn more about Tempe, Arizona please call 480-894-8158 or 800-283-6734.
Are you interested in becoming a member of the Tempe Tourism Office? Discover how our services can promote your business to tour and travel professionals, meeting planners and leisure travelers.
Tempe Tourism Office Staff:
2012-2013- Tempe Tourism Office Board of Directors
- Robin Trick - House of Tricks
- Deborah Ostreicher - Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Ken McKenzie - Tempe Mission Palms Hotel
- Daryl Crawford - The ASU Karsten Golf Course
- Mary Ann Miller - Tempe Chamber of Commerce
- Nancy Hormann - Mill Avenue District, Inc.
Tempe Tourism Office President & CEO
- Stephanie Nowack - Tempe Tourism Office
- Corey Woods- City of Tempe
- Steve Eberhart - The Buttes, A Marriott Resort
- Don Fassinger - Tempe Center for the Arts
- Shelley Hearn- City of Tempe
- Bill Kennedy- ASU Department of Intercollegiate Athletics
- Rodolfo Madero- Descubre Phoenix
- Henry Naber- Fiesta Resort & Conference Center
- Denise Neff- Vestar Development
- Jim O’Meara- Courtyard by Marriott Tempe Downtown
- Kathi Overkamp- US Airways
- Michael Reed- ASU Gammage
- Tom Rogers- Arizona AAU
- John Sallot- Desert Botanical Garden
- Al Taylor- Special Moments
- Pat Thielen-Warren- Twin Palms Hotel
- Peggy Traister- Rustler’s Rooste Restaurant
- Shannon Williams- Active8 Consulting
- Josh Yeager- Double Dutch & Co.
- Mary Young- M.Y. Events, Inc.