|Welcome! You have accepted your mission to investigate meetings in Tempe, Arizona. Our destination agents are ready to assist you with your quest to find a perfect meeting destination! Tempe is the perfect fit for groups from 10-500 people. No matter how large the group is, the fun starts when visitors arrive in town. In addition to the perfect meeting venue, attendees will enjoy an endless array of Tempe services, arts and cultural activities, outdoor adventure, fabulous dining, 330 days of sunshine a year and exciting nightlife.
Contact one of our Destination Agents for Assistance:
View our online Tempe
Group Planning Guide.
Start Planning Your Mission:
Submit your specifications for immediate processing using our Online Request For Proposal portal.
Email your RFP as an attachment or call us directly at 866-914-0865.
Headquarter Locations to Investigate:
Resources to Remember:
|Phoenix Marriott Tempe at The Buttes
-40,000 square feet of total meeting space
-9,000 square-foot Kachina Ballroom accommodates up to 900 attendees
-Exhibition space on-site and 11 meeting rooms
|Embassy Suites Phoenix-Tempe
-Over 10,000 square feet of meeting/banquet space
-14 versatile meeting rooms for groups of 10 to 550 people
-Staffed business center
|Fiesta Resort Conference Center
-Over 39,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor function space
-15 meeting rooms
-7,300 square-foot Fiesta Ballroom.
|Tempe Mission Palms Hotel
-30,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space
-9,600 square-foot ballroom and 22 meeting rooms
-Certified by International Association of Conference Centers
During 2013 seek us out at:
- PCMA Convening Leaders Annual Convention – January 13-16, 2013 – Orlando, FL
- Smart Mart – January 30, 2013 – San Francisco, CA
- Destinations Showcase – March 14, 2013 – Washington, D.C.
- Smart Mart – March 21, 2013 – Seattle, WA
- Smart Meetings – April 28-30, 2013 – West Coast
- Smart Mart – May, 2013 – Chicago, IL
- Collaborate Marketplace – June 13-15, 2013 – Denver, CO
- MPI WEC 2013 – July 20-23, 2013 – Las Vegas, NV
- Connect Marketplace – August 22-24, 2013 – Milwaukee, WI
- Smart Meetings – September, 2013 – East Coast
- IMEX – October 15-17, 2013 – Las Vegas, NV
- Smart Mart – December, 2013 – Dallas, TX
The Tempe Tourism Office is ready to assist you with your next meeting/event. Let us help you make your next meeting a success!
The Tempe Tourism Offfice offers experienced and professional Tempe services, at no charge, for meeting and event planners. Our services include:
- Distribution of specified requests for proposals
- Tempe Arizona resort and hotel site inspection assistance
- Convention service referrals
- Tempe Visitor Guides and maps for attendees
- Pre-conference attendance builders and promotional post card mailer (nominal fee)
- Welcome letters from local dignitaries customized with your group’s name
- Scenic Tempe photos
Additionally we offer professional referrals for services, such as:
- Guest, spouse and family programs
- Team building events
- Local tour companies
- Catering companies
- Registration personnel
To learn more about Tempe services and Tempe Arizona resorts and hotels, contact our convention sales staff at 1-800-283-6734 or e-mail us your meeting specifications or simply complete our online RFP. We are certain that Tempe will be a perfect fit for your next meeting.