Cheer at an Arizona State University basketball game. Cruise around Tempe Town Lake on a kayak or paddleboard. Go on a shopping spree at Arizona Mills, Tempe Marketplace or IKEA. See a Broadway show at the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed ASU Gammage. Take in an art exhibition or performance at Tempe Center for the Arts or ASU Art Museum. Celebrate with a night on the town in Downtown Tempe. Go for a hike along a cactus-lined Sonoran Desert trail, dine on one of the many outdoor patios or simply lounge by the pool. Tempe is known for year-round events, so there’s always something happening here. And if sunshine is what you’re looking for, you’ll find it in Tempe. Let the Tempe Tourism Office help you learn more about our favorite city.
To inspire collaboration that strengthens our city’s quality of life and champions Tempe’s distinction as an outstanding travel destination.
Tempe thrives as Arizona’s premier destination for energetic, inspiring and enterprising travel.
We are committed and proud of the work we do.
- We believe in the power of Travel
- We continuously reflect on our mission and vision
- We encourage an enjoyable and rewarding work environment
We are united in our efforts to support, serve and build our community
- We empower connectivity through transparent communication and partnership
- We are able to adapt and thrive in a dynamic team environment
- We collectively accomplish goals with creativity, innovation and agility
We encourage individuality and diversity
- We embrace uniqueness: know yourself, be yourself
- We value that everyone has a seat and voice at the table
- We recognize individual strengths and experiences
We’re here to help you plan your trip to Tempe. We have the inside scoop on hotels, attractions and events and more!