Every Sunday, November 3 – April 5, 2020 | 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. | FREE ADMISSION
The 6th Street Market is a weekly event highlighting the fantastic selection of Arizona-made goods in Downtown Tempe. Since the fall of 2016, our mission has been to connect our community with local artists, produce and food creatives. The 6th Street Market started with 20 artists and a coffee cart, it has now grown to 50+ vendors consisting of local artists, food and entertainment.
This weekly event is the perfect blend of local purveyors, food, artisans and community right in the heart of Downtown Tempe at the popular 6th Street Park surrounding Tempe City Hall. This is the perfect shaded setting for individuals and families to shop unique works of art, enjoy Downtown and listen to local live music. Visit the 6th Street Market on Sundays to eat, drink and shop! For a full list of Market dates please visit our Event Schedule page.
New this season, market management has worked diligently to program a number of special features including an Asian Street Food pop-up, a Pastry Throwdown, a Boba Sip & Shop, monthly First Sunday Fitness events (featuring free workout sessions and pure barre instruction), two signature dog-oriented events and special holiday programming.
- February 9th — “Love is in the Air” — a heartfelt pop-up market featuring Valentine’s fun
- February 16th – “Asian Street Food Pop-up” — this culinary tour de force explores the vibrant and mouthwatering “street food” traditions of Asia with tasty delights from Japan to Korea
- February 23rd – “Dogs of 6th Street” – this popular “pup-up” event welcomes well-behaved, leashed, four-legged friends and their human companions for dog-friendly programming, specialty pet & food vendors, as well as FREE professional photos with your pet(s). Don’t miss the Instagram photo contest with a $100 gift card prize (see link below)
- March 1st — First Sunday Fitness features FREE workout sessions with the professional instructors of OrangeTheory and Pure Barre Tempe
- April 5th — Boba Sip & Shop – this final pop-up and season finale features a variety of special boba and bubble drinks, as well as April’s First Sunday Fitness event, similar to March
Get full #6THSTREETMARKET details at 6th Street Market and follow @6thStreetMarket on social media for updates on this artisan and maker market.
Start Time: 10:00 am
End Time: 3:00 pm
Every Sunday, November 3 - April 5, 2020