Every Sunday, October 4 – November 29, 2020 | 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. | FREE ADMISSION
This free admission, weekly event is the perfect blend of local purveyors, food, artisans, and community right in the heart of Downtown Tempe at the popular 6th Street Park surrounding Tempe City Hall. Visit the 6th Street Market on Sundays to pick up some new finds, support small AZ businesses, and grab a bite to eat. During this fall season, market goers will notice some familiar vendors but also some new, unique vendors as well.
Order online, pick up at the Market
This year, Downtown Tempe is launching a new 6th Street Market pre-order page (coming soon)! Each week, they will add vendors that attend the 6th Street Market and have an online, pre-ordering option. As an added bonus, all online ordering information will remain on the page for all participating vendors this season.
For the safety of market staff, vendors, volunteers, and visitors the event is following these safety measures:
- Mask mandate in accordance with the City of Tempe’s proclamation and CDC guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available at the information booth and vendor booths.
- Physical distancing – booths will be spaced as necessary. We are asking that our visitors do their part in physical distancing at least 6′ apart from those not in their group.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high touch-points – Vendors will be asked to sanitize booth materials prior to opening and throughout the day.
- Limiting of product touching – please refrain from touching products directly, and instead have the vendor handle products for you.
- Food sampling will not be permitted unless it is pre-packaged.
- Staff, volunteers, and vendors will be encouraged to conduct at-home health checks including monitoring temperatures and symptoms, and will be asked to stay home should they feel sick.
Get full #6THSTREETMARKET details at 6th Street Market and follow @6thStreetMarket on social media for updates on this artisan and maker market.
Start Time: 10:00 am
End Time: 3:00 pm
Every Sunday, November 3 - April 5, 2020