Howl-O-Ween at the Phoenix ZooOctober 25, 2019 - October 26, 2019
Trick… or treat? A spooky event for all ages! Howl-O-Ween includes activities and experiences for the whole family.
Looking for scary tricks? SCARY activities are for guests ages 8 and older who like a good scare! Sweet treats more your style? MERRY activities are appropriate for all ages.
- Carnival Midway | funhouse maze where everyone is a winner!
- Character Meet & Greet | Princesses, Superheroes and Star Wars… OH MY! Hob-knob and take a photo with your favorite star.
- Dr. Howl’s Science Lab| Be captivated with science experiments that use fire, ice and other primal forces of nature! Kids will explore science with hands-on experiments and exciting demonstrations. Meet the Arizona Ghostbusters and build LEGOS with a Master Model Builder from LEGOLAND® Discovery Center. Plus LIVE animal encounters!
- Trick or Treat Doors | Walk through a pathway of Halloween themed doors and collect candy. We promise more treats than tricks!
- Pirates of the “Scare”ibbean | Aye, matey! Come aboard and witness this thrilling pirate sword fight! It’s sure to shiver ye timbers!
- Extinct Animal Graveyard | Learn about species that have gone extinct and what can be done now and in the future to prevent other species from going extinct.
- Psychic & Tarot Readings | Want to know what the future holds for you? Sit down with Bob the Psychic to find out!
- “Scare”ousel* | Enjoy a special ride to haunting music on our spider web-covered carouse
*Additional fees apply
Start Time: 6:00 pm
End Time: 10:30 pm
- Tickets: $12.95 general | $9.95 members | Kids 2 and under are free