Summer Storytimes are back this summer. Desert Botanical Garden invites kids five and younger, and their caregivers, to enjoy different nature-themed books from 9 to 10 a.m. each Friday at Weisz Learning Center, and partake in songs and playtime while immersed in the garden’s landscapes. Included with general admission.
July theme: Desert Plants/Landscape
- July 14 | Over and Under the Canyon by Kate Messner
- July 21 | The Giving Tre of the Desert by Danielle Fradette
- July 28 | (Bilingual): El desierto es mi madre | The Desert is My Mother by Pat Mora
August theme: TBD
- Aug. 4 | Check back for book selection
- Aug. 11 | Check back for book selection
- Aug. 18 | Check back for book selection
- Aug. 25 | Check back for book selection
Visit the Desert Botanical Garden website for additional related classes.
For more information on events in Tempe, visit our Tempe Events Page.