Enjoy a “pawsitively” perfect morning stroll through the Garden at Dog Days. You and your pup will have a tail-wagging good time exploring the beauty and sniffs of the trails. Please BYOB (bring your own bowl) to fill at water refill stations. Grab a coffee to go from Gertrude’s Café or enjoy a snack at Patio Café, where dog-friendly seating is available.
Select Dates (Saturdays): January 14-May 27 (excluding February 25 and April 22) | 8-11 a.m.
For the health and safety of guests and dogs, please note the following:
- Please BYOB (bring your own bowl) to fill at Hydration Stations located at 5 points throughout the Garden.
- Please bring waste bags and clean up after your dog.
- Dogs must be on a leash, licensed and up-to-date on vaccinations.
- Owners must maintain control of their dogs at all times.
- Any dogs deemed to be aggressive to humans, or other dogs will be asked to leave the Garden.
- Watch those noses and paws! Be alert to cactus pieces and other debris on the trails and do not allow dogs to wander off the trail.
- Be aware of your dogs’ limits and monitor your pet for signs of heat stress.
- An indoor “cool-off” space is located in Webster Auditorium. You may also locate cooler areas under the shade of mature trees on several Garden trails.
Cost: Included with Membership and General Admission | Visit event website for details.
For more information on events in Tempe, visit our Tempe Events Page.
Start Time: 8:00 am
End Time: 11:00 am