Set against the mesmerizing beauty of the desert, Music in the Garden presents a spectacular lineup of local musical talent. Your ticket includes Garden admission so arrive early to stroll the trails and then sit back and experience one of the Valley’s most iconic outdoor concert venues. Food and drink, including a selection of fine wines, are available for purchase.
Music in the Garden Spring 2023 Concert Series (select dates)
- Jan. 20 – Zazu West | Django Reinhardt-style jazz
- Jan. 27 – Outside the Line | Motown, Soul, Classic Rock and Pop
- Feb. 3 – The SunPunchers | Desert Roots and Americana
- Feb. 10 – Big Pete Pearson | Blues
- Feb. 17 – Carmela Y Más | Latin jazz salsa
- Mar. 3 – The Fitzgeralds | Celtic fiddle and dance
- Mar. 10- Kilted Spirit | Irish rock
- Mar. 17 – Marmalade Skies | Music of the Beatles
- Mar. 31 – The Fretless | Contemporary folk string quartet
- Apr. 7 – Traveler | Ethnic world fusion
- Apr. 14 – Alice Tatum | Album launch—contemporary, jazz, and originals
- Apr. 28 – The Sugar Thieves | Americana
- May 5 – Bluesman Mike & The Blues Review Band | Blues
- May 12 – R. Carlos Nakai, William Eaton & Will Clipman | Visionary world music
- May 19 – The Sahnas Brothers | Contemporary and Spanish guitar quartet
- May 26 – Pete Pancrazi Quartet | Jazz standards and originals; jazz arrangements of pop songs and special musical guests
Check out the Desert Botanical Garden website for additional details.
For more information on events in Tempe, visit our Tempe Events Page.