Los Angeles Angels Spring Training Home Schedule
The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim call Tempe, Arizona home as they play teams such as the Cubs, the Brewers, the Rockies and the Giants. Tempe Diablo Stadium is conveniently located at Interstate 10 & Broadway. Seats for games vary in price, beginning at $15. With several games a day, it’s easy to catch your favorite team.
As of March 12, 2020, the remainder of the Cactus League Spring Training season has been cancelled. For questions, please visit https://cactusleague.com/.
>> Find game tickets
All games start at 1:10 p.m. unless otherwise noted. Game times are subject to change.
- Saturday, February 22, 2020 – Royals at Angels
- Sunday, February 23, 2020 – Rockies at Angels
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020 – Reds at Angels
- Thursday, February 27, 2020 – Padres at Angels
- Friday, February 28, 2020 – Rangers at Angels
- Sunday, March 1, 2020 – White Sox at Angels
- Wednesday, March 4, 2020 – Mariners at Angels
- Saturday, March 7, 2020 – Diamondbacks at Angels
- Monday, March 9, 2020 – Indians at Angels
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020 – Athletics at Angels
- Friday, March 13, 2020 – Giants at Angels at 6:10 p.m.
- Saturday, March 14, 2020 – Cubs at Angels
- Sunday, March 15, 2020 – Brewers at Angels
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020 – Royals at Angels
- Friday, March 20, 2020 – Dodgers at Angels at 12:10 p.m.
featured eventFour Peaks Brewing Company Feb 25 – Mar 20
Brunch in Downtown Tempe is a Can’t Miss
My favorite part of the weekend is brunch for a few reasons. First, it’s the only time it’s socially acceptable to have a late breakfast and a cocktail all before noon. Secondly, Tempe has so many restaurant options to satisfy all your weekend brunch cravings. From zesty mimosas to syrup-covered red velvet waffles, Tempe’s brunch […]
Craft Breweries in Tempe
What’s the true taste of Arizona? In Tempe, it’s all about craft beer. Tempe has a vast culinary scene that extends from college town staples of pizza and burgers to upscale dining at House of Tricks and Top of the Rock. One trend that ties all of Tempe’s eateries together is the growing variety of […]