If you’re planning a meeting in Tempe, Arizona, you may already know that our city offers a variety of hotels and unique meeting venues. And you surely also know that finding the perfect venue is only the first step in your meeting planning process. So you have selected a great meeting space in Tempe and signed the contract? Good work! Now it’s time to organize the finishing touches. Perhaps you need to plan an amazing off-site dinner and find a transportation company to get you there? Or maybe you’re trying to find that perfect team building event for your attendees, or some great music for the closing reception.
No matter what you need, the Tempe Tourism Office and our partners are ready to assist you in creating an outstanding meeting in Tempe, Arizona. We can put you in touch with just the right company to take your meeting to the next level. Our partners can provide you with a variety of excellent services that can make you, the planner, shine.
Need some great ideas to get you started? Look no further – we’re here to help.
- Make sure that your team is ready to work and have fun at the same time. Just leave it to Event Team. They create custom team building events that are designed entertain while also providing an opportunity to give back to the community. Win-win.
- Perhaps you’re looking for a great dinner spot that offers delicious food, fun ambiance, spectacular views and that boot-stompin’ Western feel. Impossible, you say? Not at all – just head to Rustler’s Rooste for a meal that your attendees will rave about. And dust off your dancing boots; the nightly live music will have you moving!
- If you’re looking for a unique way to get everyone to and from your dinner, look no further than Dunn Transportation’s Ollie The Trolley. This local gem offers reliable transportation with a fun vibe. Say good-bye to the generic coach and hello to retro trolleys.
- Do you need to find the perfect soundtrack for your closing reception? Put down your Pandora playlist and call Ray the DJ right now. They will bring the music and the fun as well as the professional touch you come to expect.
- If your meeting is at one of the beautiful event venues in Tempe, you’re probably in the market for an excellent catering company. We’ve got you covered. You’ll find something to suit every taste at Heidi’s Events & Catering. They have been in the business for 20+ years and they can offer you inclusive services from food to bar service and even meeting space.
- We know that meeting planning may not be your main gig and you have a lot on your plate. If you feel that you need a bit of professional to help to get you started, just call the event specialists at Schneider-Yates & Associates and they will help you out. They do everything from community celebrations to corporate events and they know Tempe better than anyone.
- And finally, if you need someone to capture every moment of your event just reach out to Video West. Their professional quality video and audio solutions can help create lasting memories. As a bonus, they also offer lighting and staging solutions so you can worry about one less thing.
We could go on and on, but you probably get the idea about the convenience of planning a meeting in Tempe, Arizona. Tempe is the perfect destination for your next event and our partners will make sure you can check off your to-do list and spend a little time soaking up the sun. Find even more of partners on our Event Services webpage or contact our group sales team for personalized service. Then, kick back with your feet in the pool and a margarita in your hand – you’ve earned it!